Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
Curly's Baby Back Pork Ribs
1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
2 TBSP Rice Vinegar
1 TBSP Sesame Oil
2 TBSP Gochujang (or Red chili paste)
2-3 TBSP Brown Sugar (to taste)
1/2 cup Onion (chopped)
2 TBSP fresh ginger (grated)
4 cloves of garlic (minced)
1/4 cup honey
Green Onions (chopped)
Red Chili Pepper (thinly sliced)
1. In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil.
2. Add the Gochujang sauce!
3. Next grate your ginger and add it, along with the onions, garlic, and brown sugar and whisk away until all of the ingredients are well combined.
4. Before adding the mixture to the ribs, you want to rinse the ribs off. They come packaged in BBQ sauce so because of this you also won’t have to marinade them. The BBQ sauce will serve as your marinate. See, thanks to Curly’s the time it takes to make these ribs are minimal!
5. After rinsing off the BBQ sauce, add the ribs to a baking dish and add half of the mixture on top. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 15 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
6. Pour the other half of the mixture into a sauce pan, add the honey, and bring to a low boil. Baste the ribs with the honey mixture and put under the broiler for 2 minutes.
7. There you have it! Some of the most flavorful sticky Korean style ribs in 20 minutes! Take the ribs out and cut them! They will be super tender, and the aroma will be enticing!
8. Plate, garnish and enjoy!