Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
1 package Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork
4 medium Russet potatoes, peel and slice thinly (or 1 bag of frozen fries)
1 tbsp Olive oil
2 tsp Smoked paprika
2 tsp Garlic powder
8 oz. Shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
1/2 Red onion, sliced thinly
1/2 cup jarred Jalapeño slices
1/4 cup Green onions, chopped
2 tbsp fresh chopped Herbs (cilantro, basil, or parsley)
Salt and pepper
1. If you're creating fries from potatoes, add the fries to a large bowl and cover with cold water. Allow them to soak for at least 30 minutes prior to baking.
2. Preheat oven to 425˚.
3. In a large bowl, toss the fries with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle the paprika, chili powder, garlic, powder, salt and pepper into the bowl and toss well to coat.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the fries on a baking sheet in a single layer (don’t overcrowd the fries).
5. Meanwhile, place Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork into the microwave or cook on the stovetop according to package directions.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes, then remove the fries from the oven and flip over. Add the cheese over top of the fries.
7. Top with Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork, using a spoon or a spatula to spread the pork out evenly, then top with the sliced red onions and jalapeño slices.
8. Return the baking sheet to the oven and cook for another 10 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
9. Let the fries cool, then sprinkle the chopped green onions and fresh herbs over top.