1 package Curly's BBQ Pulled Beef
2 pounds russet potatoes, washed
2 cups Colby-Jack cheese, shredded
Favorite Nacho toppers: avocado, green onion, salsa, etc
How to Make
1. Cut potatoes into 1/4" thick slices. Put into a medium bowl and toss in oil (canola is great!). Season with salt and pepper.
2. Air Fryer: Heat to 390º. Break into 2 batches in air fry for 15 minutes, or until golden brown, tossing every 4-5 minutes.
3. Baking: Heat oven to 400º. Place potato slices on a cooling rack on top of a cookie sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden.
4. Pan Frying: Heat 1/4 cup oil over medium-high heat. Shallow fry all potatoes until golden brown.
5. Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper. Place potatoes in a single layer, then top with 1 cup of cheese. Add heated Curly's BBQ Pulled Beef. Top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake at 400º for 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted and crispy.
7. Top with favorite nacho toppings and serve warm.