Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
1 package Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork
4 medium Russet potatoes, peel and slice thinly (or 1 bag of frozen fries)
1 tbsp Olive oil
2 tsp Smoked paprika
2 tsp Garlic powder
8 oz. Shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
1/2 Red onion, sliced thinly
1/2 cup jarred Jalapeño slices
1/4 cup Green onions, chopped
2 tbsp fresh chopped Herbs (cilantro, basil, or parsley)
Salt and pepper
1. Form the meat into 12 patties the same width as the rolls. Season well with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the Curly’s BBQ Pulled Pork according to package instructions.
3. Grill the rolls and set aside. Apply mayo to the bottom bun.
4. Grease the grill and grill the pineapple chunks to get nice dark grill marks. Remove from grill.
5. Grill the burger patties to a medium doneness, about 4 minutes per side, adding the cheese when you flip them.
6. Place the burgers onto the bottom bun. Top with pulled pork.
7. Top with the pineapples and lots of jalapeños.