Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
1 package Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork
1 (12 oz) can crescent rolls
3 slices provolone cheese, sliced in half
1/4 cup sliced red onion
1 fresh jalapeno, sliced (seeded, for less heat)
1/4 cup diced fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Unroll can of crescent dough; separate into triangles. Arrange triangles in ring so short sides of triangles form a 5-inch circle in center. Dough will overlap. Dough ring should look like the sun.
3. Place cheese on the half of each triangle closest to center of ring. Spoon Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork onto the cheese and top with onion, jalapeño and cilantro.
4. Bring each dough triangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling will show).
5. Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until dough is golden brown, and thoroughly baked. Cool for 5 minutes before serving!