Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
1 package Curly’s Sauceless Pulled Pork
2 cups rice (either white or brown rice will do)
10 ounces diced tomatoes and green chilies
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
1 can (16 ounces) black beans
Sour cream for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat Curly’s BBQ Sauceless Pulled Pork according to package directions.
3. Cook rice according to package directions.
4. Add the rice to your casserole dish, then layer black beans, 1/2 a can of the tomatoes/green chiles, 1/4 cup of cheese.
5. Layer the Curly’s Sauceless Pulled Pork, the remaining amount of tomatoes/green chiles, then the rest of the cheddar cheese.
6. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes
7. Top with sour cream.
8. Serve and enjoy!