Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
1 Curly’s BBQ Pulled Pork
1/2 cup Crushed tortilla chips
4 oz. Grated cheddar cheese
2 Jalapenos, diced, optional
16 oz. Baby bella or crimini mushrooms, gently washed, stems and ribs removed
1/2 cup Sour cream
1/4 cup Chopped cilantro
1. Preheat the oven to 450˚
2. Mix the pork with the chips, cheese, and jalapeños, if using. Stir well to combine.
3. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
4. One by one, stuff as much of the pork mixture into the mushroom caps, piling them nice and high.
5. Place each filled mushroom onto the baking sheet.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the pork is starting to brown and the mushrooms are tender.
7. Use a spatula to put the mushrooms onto a platter.
8. Put a small spoon of sour cream on each mushroom, and then sprinkle on the cilantro. Serve.