Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
1 /2 lb (1/2 box) bowtie pasta
1 stalk celery, chopped fine
1/2 small orange bell pepper, seeded and chopped fine
1/2 14 oz can roasted corn
1/2 3 oz can Black olives
3 oz cup greek yogurt
1/3 cup mustard Bbq sauce
1 Tbsp salt
5 cups Curly's Sauceless Pulled Pork
1. Combine cooked pasta, celery, bell pepper, roasted corn and olives in a bowl.
2. In separate bowl, mix together greek yogurt, bbq sauce, and salt.
3. Pour yogurt mixture over pasta mixture, then toss to coat.
4. Heat Curly's Sauceless Pulled Pork for 45 seconds in the microwave.
5. Stir Curly's Sauceless Pulled Pork into pasta mixture.
6. Add creaminess upon serving with additional BBQ sauce.