Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
• 1 Pack Curly’s Baby Back Pork Ribs
• 2 Avocados, sliced
• 1 Package Monterrey Jack Cheese Buns
1.Heat the Curly’s Ribs in the microwave until done, following directions on the package.
2. While Curly’s Ribs are heating up, place buns in the oven on broil setting for 2 minutes.
3. Pull meat from bones of Curly’s Ribs.
4. Place Curly’s Ribs meat on bun and sprinkle cheese on top. Place back in oven on broil setting for 2 minutes.
5. Once removed from oven, add avocado slices and whatever else you please.