Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
Curly's BBQ ribs
6 corn tortillas
2 cups green cabbage, shredded
2 cups red cabbage, shredded
1 cup carrot, shredded
1/4 c cilantro
1/3 c apple cider vinegar
2 T vegetable oil
1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
1. Prepare ribs as directed by package.
2. While ribs are cooking, shred the cabbage and carrots, or open a bag of pre-shedded slaw.
3. Whisk together the apple cider vinegar, vegetable oil, dijon mustard, pepper and salt.
4. Pour the dressing over the coleslaw and stir to combine.
5. Add in cilantro leaves if desired.
6. Once the rib meat is cooked, remove from bones and chop. Or head leftover rib meat and chop.
7. Warm tortillas in a skillet or on a griddle.
8. Place chopped rib meat in a tortilla and top with the zesty coleslaw.
Cilantro is optional.
Use any tortilla you'd like, or place on a bed of lettuce for a taco salad.