Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• 2 Tablespoons white onion, diced
• 1 small jalapeno, diced
• 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
• ¾ cup cola
• ¾ cup strawberry preserves
• 1 24 oz. package Curly’s Baby Back Pork Ribs
• Sliced jalapeno and strawberries to garnish, if desired.
1. Heat olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add onion, jalapeno, and garlic and saute until fragrant and tender, 3-5 minutes.
3. Stir in cola, and strawberry preserves. Turn heat to low and allow to simmer 6-8 minutes thickened. Set aside.
4. Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium. Remove ribs from package and place on grill.
5. Brush with strawberry jalapeno glaze and grill for 10 minutes. Rotate ribs and brush with more glaze.
6. Grill for an additional 10-15 minutes as needed.
7. Garnish with sliced jalapeno and strawberries, if desired.