Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
• 1 Package Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork
• 5 cups Shredded hash browns (frozen can be used)
• 2 Eggs - beaten
• 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
• 1/2 cup Sour cream
• 1/8 cup Chives, chopped
• Salt, pepper to taste
1. Set oven to 375˚.
2. Mix shredded hash browns with the beaten eggs, salt and pepper.
3. Stuff the frozen shredded potato mixture into the cupcake baking tin, form potato mixture into a cup shape and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. If tops start to get too dark, cover with tin foil.
4. Once potato cups are golden brown, add shredded cheddar cheese to each potato cup and return back into the oven for 1 minute.
5. In the meantime place your Curly’s BBQ Pulled Pork into the oven for 2 minutes until hot.
6. Take your cheesy potato cups out of the oven and stuff them with the heated Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork.
7. Garnish the pulled pork potato cups with sour cream and chives.