Create and enjoy less time in the kitchen and more time with your family and friends with CURLY’S BBQ that was cooked for hours, but is ready in minutes for you!
• 1 cup Curly’s West Coast IPA Style
• 1 lb Tater tots (around 45 tots)
• 1 cup Milk
• 1 cup Nonfat dried milk powder
• 1 tbsp Cornstarch
• 8 oz. Cheddar cheese (a block of cheese - pre grated cheese will not work in this recipe)
• 1 tsp Hot sauce
• 1/4 cup Diced pickled jalapenos
• 2 tsp Crushed red pepper
• 1/2 Small cabbage, sliced thin
• 2 tsp Mayo
• 1 tbsp Cider vinegar
• 1/4 cup Diced pickles
1. Mix all the slaw ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate while prepping the rest of the ingredients.
1. Whisk the milk, milk powder, and cornstarch together in a heavy bottom pot.
2. Bring to a simmer while whisking. Once you see the sauce thicken and the milk powder is dissolved, remove from heat.
3. Whisk in the cheese. If the cheese hasn’t melted, simply re-heat on low. Use caution as the sauce will separate if heated too quickly!
4. Allow the sauce to cool slightly before adding the hot sauce, jalapenos, and red pepper flakes.
1. Preheat oven to 450˚. Spread the tots onto a baking sheet. Toss with 2 tablespoons of oil, right on the pan. Spread out and bake, flipping once during cooking, until browned and crispy.
BRING IT TOGETHER
1. Microwave the pulled pork according to the package instructions.
2. Place all the tots onto a plate or a warm cast iron skillet.
3. Top with the pork & pour on the cheese sauce.
4. Add slaw and serve.